Warning

This is a 18+ blog so if you are easily offended by nudity, foul mouth and whatever may cross here I suggest you leave. Thank you xx

quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2012

Dissolved Girl - Fragments II

 Cracking my back like an idiot


 ------
Something non-related with the picture
After taking this set of photos (I will post more later) I managed to fuck my camera up.. Decided to take some photos in water, I head down the hill (I have a video of that) and after spending a few minutes searching for a nice "lake", I stripped my ass down and jumped on it... Actually not jumped, as that shit was filled with cutting edge rocks and crabs.. yes crabs, and I'm pretty sure one bit  my ass.  Anyway, even with all the care I had not to get the camera wet, some drops got inside (only zeus knows how). I won't take it to get it fix because I'm pretty sure it will cost more than a new one, and that's what I'll get. A new, cheap one.  And that's it, the story on how the fucking camera died on me.. RIP little buddy, you served me well.

1 comentário: