Warning

This is a 18+ blog so if you are easily offended by nudity, foul mouth and whatever may cross here I suggest you leave. Thank you xx

quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2012

Pretty Polly

Some could say the reason why I do nudes is because I need attention... I couldn't disagree more. I see nothing more than my body as an object, a medium to art, a way to produce it, a way to project my innermost ego. Fortunately, the internet allowed me to do it. What better way for one to express him/herself than a place where you can create an all new persona? That was what I did...
I never wanted fame (nor do I have it I might add) or pretty comments or anything as such. I just went with the flow, lost the shame I was imposed by society and started doing what I wanted.
So it came, after some years of development inside this nut head, Polly was created (hello, nice to meet you). 
Polly, my way out of this mind caged by society and social anxiety. 

Non-photoshoped picture. Well I had to resize it, but it's pretty much it.
And why Polly?
There's no real reason

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário