Warning

This is a 18+ blog so if you are easily offended by nudity, foul mouth and whatever may cross here I suggest you leave. Thank you xx

sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

The Skeleton Bra

If you've seen it online then you know you want one. Well, at least I want one. But paying over 30 dollars plus shipping (which is around 25 Euros or something) can be a little pricey for me (I'm a bargain junkie, can't help it). After some time on the internets, exploring every remote corner of it, I came to the conclusion that it's hopeless, there aren't any skeleton bras cheaper than 30 dollars. But alas, my brain when it comes to diy starts working like a (*insert funny joke here*) and I came up with the solution for it... It's so simple that makes me ashamed that I didn't think of it earlier.

I will order what I need today, and maybe in a week or two I'll be able to flash my new spooky bra.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário