Warning

This is a 18+ blog so if you are easily offended by nudity, foul mouth and whatever may cross here I suggest you leave. Thank you xx

sábado, 14 de abril de 2012

Intro

I believe you must be thinking "oh no! Another blog?what about your lj?" My Livejournal will still be up to use but for much more personal purposes. Most entries will be in private as I will keep it as a diary.. Remember them? Those little things with a lock, where we could write about how much we love Vegeta (oh yes, I had a crush on that badass.) In my own twisted little mind I believe I cannot mix my love for fashion, make up and such with that dark corner that is part of my personality. Like two twin sisters that cannot stand each other, that's how I feel about being on the internet and, so, I must take action. This blog solves that problem to me. 
Not to mention, it's a good writing practice, something I need.

So, without further ado, I welcome you to my new blog.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário