Warning

This is a 18+ blog so if you are easily offended by nudity, foul mouth and whatever may cross here I suggest you leave. Thank you xx

terça-feira, 17 de abril de 2012

In the streets of Lisbon

Few weeks ago, after I got my paycheck, me and my fiancée hit the streets of Lisbon. On our way to our usual coffee shop, we spotted this. You just gotta love it: A Super Mario wall, right here in Lisbon.

A more detailed version of the flower, my personal favourite.

After going to Kiko to buy some black lipstick and a curling mascara we headed to H&M where I got a new bra, some shirts for our kid and probably something more that I can't remember.
 Later we headed to this place that advertised pancakes... Well, it got us there... Delicious, yummi pancakes and hot chocolate. How could we say no?!
This one was mine.. Pineapples, nuts and chocolate
My fiancée's one.
And now for some cheesy photos from the rest of the day
Tripart tattoo shop
Even Alien supports Anonymous.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário