Warning

This is a 18+ blog so if you are easily offended by nudity, foul mouth and whatever may cross here I suggest you leave. Thank you xx

sábado, 13 de abril de 2013

There is a light that never goes out

Today is the anniversary of my blog. It's been a year since I started this and even though is not as much updated as I hoped it would be, I felicitate myself for being able to keep it for this long. 
Now my lovely readers, I would to post a huge wall of text on how my life is going but to be honest, it's 6:30 of the morning and my brain does not compute (and this is me trying to be funny). I'll be turning 22 next week and I do not look foward to it because the idea of becoming old is something that scares me. I guess I was always the type of girl Live fast, die young
I've been having an amazing week, just by spending the nights playing LoL with friends who I haven't talked to in a while and some new ones that I met. Surprisingly, my anxiety hasn't kicked in and that makes me feel so very happy. I know people find it strange, I mean it's just people talking, but for me that is one hell of accomplishment. With that I can only conclude two things. Either half of my medication is enough or I've "met" some pretty cool people.
Before the gaming session started
 Things between me and the ex are coming to the point of impossible and even though I wish I could offer him what he wanted I just don't have the strength anymore. As this is a delicate subject, I will only confide in those who ask and that I see are trust-worthy.
Like I've said before I'm very happy with this set and I already have ideas for a next one, and since this week I'll have two days off I will use one of them for that.
So with this half assed post I bid you all a very good night, and I leave you with the rest of the photos, including a non edited one (like that's a fuckin big deal).
 




Unedited 

1 comentário:

  1. Congratulations on the 1 year existence of your blog, although I have only been following it for a couple of days it seems it is a pretty good extension of yourself and your accomplishments !

    Also good to know you anxiety issues are not kicking in, I wish you the best for many more years to come !

    P.S your microwave seems lovely :P

    ResponderEliminar